Thursday 26 November 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet

Our last Thursday journal page to fit in with my theme on Art Journal Journey.                                              

The words "I'm working, Please kindly go away" Sophie is trying to write a crime novel and is being very distracted by the birds outside who are tapping on the window and singing loudly. It's actually complaining loudly in bird language. They are used to being fed in the morning and it gone midday. All the cat wants to do is go to sleep, and he too is fed up with the noise.


 

6 comments:

Neet said...

What an adorable cat! Where is he from , looks a bit like Katzelcraft. Love the window with the birds. - a nice fresh looking page Wendy.
HJgs Neet xx

nwilliams6 said...

So fun, Wendy. The birds are so cool in the window and the cat is totally adorable. Super cool scene you created for this interesting word theme and your bird theme at AJJ (which I have loved). Fun creation!

My name is Erika. said...

This is really a clever page Wendy. I love all those birds outside the window. They must be really loud if they are not even distracting the cat. I hope she can concentrate to write that crime novel. Hope you had a great Thursday. I am late getting by since I spent the day cooking and eating. hugs-Erika

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this! Birds do like to feed at particular times - we used to see certain varieties at different times of the morning at the caravan!
Love that cute cat! Hugs, Chrisx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

This is so fun page, Wendy!!!
Ilove this!
Hug Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Somehow I missed this post, Wendy. You have created a ton of art this month. I really like the cat and the birds chirping for attention. Lovely, lovely artwork.

Blog Archive