Tuesday 3 November 2020

tag Tuesday - Texture

For my theme for the next two weeks on Tag Tuesday, I have chosen Texture. I work a lot with various different mediums and love the textures you can achieve with these, stencils and various embellishments. The first one has a background of kitchen paper that I used to mop up some dye. Texture paste through a stencil and some flowers and a friendly plastic butterfly for the embellishments. The second one has a distress inked background and texture paste through a stencil. I then added some plasterers tape, sequin waste. yarns. scrunched up foil and some friendly plastic embellishments.




3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag. Have fun these 2 weeks! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wendy, it looks like you have a very full plate for the next two weeks. And AEDM, too. I love your texture theme.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such beautiful tags! The texture that you created is amazing 😁. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Blog Archive