Saturday 28 November 2020

Art Every Day - day 28

 For Art Every Day I have a landscape from a photograph I took of the place my daughter Claire and I stayed in, in Tuscany. I drove down with a stop in Dijon France, and set off the next day to visit a friend of Claire's in Geneva for lunch. Off then through the Alps into Italy. It was then dark and approaching midnight and we had great difficulty finding the place. The guy looking after the place was not very pleased with our late arrival and was now able to get to bed. We had a fabulous holiday and Tuscany is wonderful.




6 comments:

craftytrog said...

A beautiful landscape Wendy! xx

Serena Lewis said...

WOW...this is a beautiful scene! Love those trees which make it look picture-perfect!

It sounds like you and your daughter had an amazing experience. Better to be late, than never...though probably not from the care-taker's point of view. hehe



NatureFootstep said...

it is so beautiful when I see your paintings. Starting to regret I have not spent time in France :(
Love your paintings.

My name is Erika. said...

This is another beautiful piece Wendy. That sounds like a fantastic holiday. Especially traveling with your daughter. That's a special treat!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your painting looks exactly like I envision Tuscany. What an incredible vacation you must have had. This painting is wonderful.

pearshapedcrafting said...

True, Tuscany is beautiful and so is this Wendy, you certainly captured that memory well! What an adventure driving through the Alps! Hugs, Chrisx

Blog Archive