Monday 30 November 2020

Art Every Day - Day 30

 For my last painting on Art Every Day I have gone South to Devon, where I lived for thirteen years to work and be near my parents who were getting on in years. After I wrote that I realised I am t older than they were at that time, and I certainly don't need looking after.

I am rather sorry this challenge has come to an end, next year I must remember to join in from day. Thank you all for all your encouraging comments. I will try to keep up with your blogs.



5 comments:

craftytrog said...

Another beautiful painting Wendy!
I enjoyed this challenge too, and also really enjoyed your bird theme at AJJ.
Have a great week,
Alison xx

My name is Erika. said...

It has been a great month, hasn't it? Thank you Wendy for all your drawing inspiration. And isn't it funny what we think about being older when we are younger?

DVArtist said...

This is very pretty. It could actually be a place here on the Oregon coast. You art feels so natural.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You ended this month with a real beauty, Wendy. It was a gorgeous final entry for AEDM. Every year, about two weeks or so before November, I tell/remind people about AEDM. I will be sure to remind you next October so you don't miss the event. It's always SO good to see a familiar face here, too. One year, I was about the only person who showed up for AEDM on Leah's blog, since so many others go to other social media sites, of which I don't belong.

Serena Lewis said...

What a splendid finish for AEDM, Wendy! I know I've said it before but you truly do have a talent for painting landscapes. Beautiful work!

I will add your blog to my sidebar so I can stay in touch. It's been lovely catching up with you this past month.

Cheers,
Serena x

Blog Archive