Thursday 5 November 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet

"If cats had phones, they wouldn't call you back"  is the quote this week and as I am hosting Art Journal Journey this month and my theme is birds I have included birds on my page. The background is Distress oxides and I have used stencils and drawn a tree for the birds to sit on. They say if you have cats you live with them, not they live with you. I have three and I'm sure they get more attention than me. If I want something doing my hubby goes deaf, the cats meow and up he gets to feed them. Not sure how to illustrate the quote, as I think they would phone you to order food if they could figure out how to use a phone. The birds I don't think would phone you as there is usually a full bird feeder outside.

I am linking this to Art Journal Journey 



8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun journal page Wendy, love the colours. Thanks for another lovely page for AJJ, much appreciated! Stay safe, hugs, Valerie

Neet said...

Sorry I am so late - the day just ran away with me. Will tell you all about it - when you ring me LOL.
Love your background and agree with you - not an easy quote to illustrate - seems ok until you get down to it.
Take care
Hugs, Neet xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

laugh that's so funny when I imagine how the cats order their food on the phone ... great your story about your cats and birds the journal for it is fabulous and solved the task.
Have a good time, hug Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I so enjoyed seeing this, dear. I love the background, the birds in the tree, and the woman with her two cats. I heard that cats do control the house. Mine have full reign and they certainly know who is the boss (and it isn't me). You have me laughing at your husband and his devotion to the cats. I so enjoyed this and its super for your theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

My name is Erika. said...

You really used those birds well Wendy. Love this latest page and this week you used a fun quote. Hope your week is going well. Hugs-Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fabulous page! You depicted the quote wonderfully with the gorgeous background, figures and cats 😀. Loving all the birds in the tree too! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant page Wendy! I love those birds on the branch - I hope those cats aren't getting any ideas! Hugs, Chrisxx

nwilliams6 said...

Love your background - super images and colors. Works perfectly with your character and those fab birds. Love you put so many. Well done! Loving your bird theme! Hugz

Blog Archive