Thursday 22 April 2021

Thursday Journal with Neet

'It's not me, it's you' are  the words this week, and I found it difficult to put figures and a story to this one.                The story is: The two ladies, Delia and Sheila have been to their school reunion and didn't enjoy the experience at all. Some of the others didn't even bother speaking to them, and those that did tended to ignore Sheila completely. Sheila of course was very upset about this and asked Delia was on earth was all that about. Sheila said : It's not me, it's you, I'm not the one with a fish on their head.    The other ladies must have thought that Sheila had gone a bit mad and didn't want to associate with her.                                                  That was my version of it, I've was out of ideas for this one.

I am entering this in Art Journal Journey where the theme 'Inspired by' was set by Eileen who sadly passed away last month. For this one I was inspired by circles and Dyan's figures.



5 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

A fish on her head would have been interesting and probably scared a few conservative folks off. Nice page Wendy. I like your dotted background. The circles give a lot of depth. And of course your characters are lots of fun. Thanks for thrashing this week with us at AJJ. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

Neet said...

There's no need for us to have a story, it was just something I started to do to bring a reason to the picture. I certainly won't put one on if I can't think of something.
It's a great reason though for the quote - having a fish on her head - and I do like the background you did. You do brill backgrounds.
Hugs, Neet xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

I can already imagine how that affects the other girls at the school meeting with their pomous clothes, whether fish or strawberry dress ... I have to laugh about your great journal ... your story goes on by itself with the two of them! Thumbs up!!!
Have a good day, hug Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love that background and I actually like Sheila and her fish. She's my kind of gal. Sort of gets noticed wherever she goes. Sadly, the reunion participants weren't as free spirited. I thought this was a great story, the images well colored, and that background was to DIE for. Thanks also for another great entry at Art Journal Journey honoring Eileen's theme.

pearshapedcrafting said...

The fish is clearly meant to be some sort of statement - what a shame it was the wrong one!!! I love that background.HUgs, Chrisx

Blog Archive