Saturday 10 April 2021

Tag Tuesday _ Bees

 My turn to host Tag Tuesday for the next two weeks. I have chosen bees as there are grave concerns about the future of these wonderful insects. Pesticides being one of the main problems. Both tags have backgrounds of distress ink. the first one I used a darker ink through a stencil. The larger bee is stamped on acetate. The second one has a separate piece of card that I put through an embossing folder. The bees were stated and glitter put on their wings. My brain is on holiday, I had completely forgotten to put this on my blog Duh !!




4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great theme and gorgeous tags! Hugs, Valerie

Heather said...

Beautiful bees. I love these tags, especially the top one.

Rain said...

Your tags are beautiful Wendy! :)

Rika said...

These are lovey!

Blog Archive