Thursday 19 August 2021

Thursday Journal with Neet

 Guess who left it to the last minute again !! I have a new computer that refuses to talk to my printers, so I am a bit frustrated with it.  " Nope, I checked my receipt, I didn't buy any of your bullsh*t" These are the not so friendly words this week. Amy on the left has been listening for at least an hour about the value of rethinking your life and embracing all the strange (to her) new sayings to improve things. These include phrases like wellness, embracing change, and special ways of eating that improve your life. Amy was very content with the life she has and didn't want to change anything about it.  Freda had gone for all of it and had even made a hat with some of the ideas she now had in her life. Trying to convince Amy was obviously a waste of time, especially as Amy suddenly said "Nope, I checked my receipt, I didn't buy any of your bullsh*t" She didn't like her stupid hat either.                                                                                    As the saying is in type and her hat in different types, I am entering this in Art Journal Journey where Neet's theme is Type.




7 comments:

Neet said...

What a super way of dealing with the quote. Very clever Wendy, I love it. Nice pictorial page too with a lovely background - and the hat is brilliant.
You will notice I missed out part of the word - I didn't want to offend anyone and was not quite sure what to do - almost put "baloney" instead.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

I love Freda's new idea hat. What a fun way to use type for Neet's challenge. Very clever Wendy. Thanks for sharing. And I hope you get your printer to talk to your computer soon. Ah...technology. Hugs-Erika

Elkes Lebensglück said...

the two young women are dressed in chic and crazy clothes again, everyone who wants to lead his life differently and everyone should leave the other as he wants!
Great story with the page!
Have a good day, hug Elke

craftytrog said...

A fabulous page Wendy! I love the background and those beautifully dressed ladies.

Crafting Queen said...

Great journal page, love it. Anesha x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Amy may not, but I really like Freda's new hat. It appears Amy isn't buying into Freda's lifestyle, either. It's a clever back story and I like how you and Neet both used the same image. Sorry your printer doesn't like your new computer. I wish them both luck. Thanks for this fun and funky journal page you gave us for Art Journal Journey using Neet's theme.

Meggymay said...

A fun page and a great hat, you create wonderful back stories to the pages as well.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive