Tuesday 24 August 2021

Tag Tuesday -- Shells

 My turn to host Tag Tuesday for the next two weeks and I have chosen shells. Having been on the coast last week on holiday I have come back with a few shells. I'm a real beach treasure hunter, my husband never know what lurks in the poly bags in the back of the car. The top one is a bit of an abstract seascape with a quote and some shells added. The other two have beach huts on them, another memory from my childhood. The images are all stamped  and the shells added with strong glue. The shells make scanning difficult so they might be a little bit blurred.






1 comment:

My name is Erika. said...

Wonderful tags Wendy. I'm excited for your new challenge. Your tags are beautiful. That quote by Anne Morrow Lindburg is fantastic.hugs-Erika

Blog Archive