Thursday 26 August 2021

Thursday Journal with Neet

 This week the words are " I thought I had social anxiety, turns out I just hate people" Sophia had always thought she was a bit of a recluse and wasn't keen on things like parties, big organised outings and concerts. Her friends had stopped asking her to join them in their various activities, as she never seemed to be keen to join them. In the end, thinking here was something wrong with her she visited a counsellor. When she arrived home she was talking to her dog and said to him "I thought I had social anxiety, turns out I just hate people" Now to decide what to do about it. Maybe she ought to get another dog or a kitten, but decided to think about it fo a few weeks before deciding.                                                                       

 I am linking this to Neet's theme of Type onArt Journal Journey 



7 comments:

Neet said...

Another great page and a great story Wendy. Here's hoping your character can change but I think she will find it hard having been a recluse for so long.
Good idea to use all that stencilling with letters in the background for my theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for joining us with my 'type' theme.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

That is a really snarky quote. And I love your story and page. Even if it is kind of sad. Good thing there is a dog. Love your page too and the great type for Neet's challenge. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

Annie said...

I love the outfits your characters have. And your stories that go along with the characters and what they say or think are always a lot of fun to read. I like the whimsical background you created.

My name is Erika. said...

I also forgot to say thanks for joining us at AJJ Wendy. It is always much appreciated.

craftytrog said...

Brilliant! A fabulous page, what an outfit! And I love the quote.
Alison

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Another wonderful entry, Wendy. This is such a great page with the letters in the background. I like how the different fonts were used, as well as the font for the quote. Being a recluse becomes a habit and at least she has her dog. I like how you left this story open ended, too. Thanks for this charming entry you gave us for Art Journal Journey using Neet's theme.

Jennifer Rose said...

the dog looks like it hates people too lol :)

Blog Archive