Thursday 10 June 2021

Thursday Journal with Neet.

 This week the words are "People are really great as long as you don't get to know them"   Not an easy one again. This time I have just used animals. The dogs are talking to their friends and are discussing the merits or lack of them of people. The dogs are saying that people are great as long as you don't get to know them. The cats especially are a bit puzzled by that statement, but the dogs explain that when you get to know people they dress you in silly coats, hats and boots and it's really embarrassing when you go out.

I am entering this in Mia's theme on Art Journal Journey where the theme is Butterflies.




9 comments:

Neet said...

Well, difficult or not, you did well with the quote. Funny though we have both chosen dogs to be having the conversation - telepathy again seems to be at work. Gret background.
Hugs, Neet xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Great selected with the cute different dogs and their coats. Nice the deatils and the background.
Have Good Day!
Hugs, Elke

My name is Erika. said...

Oh I like how you used dogs, and is that one cranky looking cat? Maybe I am looking at it wrong and it is a scrunched up face dog. This works perfect with the quote,and I like how you added the butterfly. Thanks for sharing this for Mia's challenge at AJJ. I actually quite like this page, being an animal person. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

Mia said...

The quote is sooo real, Wendy. Great page, my friend. Thank you for joining my challenge at AJJ. Kisses!

Jennifer Rose said...

its embarrassing for the dog and ok while it can look cute, the outfits are completely impractical

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have been trying to leave you a comment for over a day. If this goes through I will be happy. I don't know if Blogger has it in for me, but I'm really frustrated.

When I first saw this, I laughed and laughed. It is so true that humans have a tendency to dress their dogs. It is like a fashion parade. And that bee is all dressed up, too. At least I hope that's what it is. But of course, adding the butterflies makes it just perfect for Mia's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for another great entry, dear.

craftytrog said...

Wonderful!!! I love those cats a dogs Wendy.
Happy weekend,
Alison xx

Turid said...

So fun. Sometimes I think like that myself.

Meggymay said...

I love how you used the animal images on this page Wendy it was fun ro see.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive