Tuesday 15 June 2021

Tag Tuesday - Tag on Tag

 As it's my turn on Tag Tuesday for the next two weeks I have chosen Tag on Tag. I also decided to use up some scraps, so out came the 'throw every little bit in' box' The first one is using a printing that went wrong as the background and on it I put a dark blue tag and used some watercolour bits, flowers, and lettering. The next one is of my granddaughter when she was very young doing some outdoor painting, mainly with her body. The third one I have added two tags on top of the main one, the larger one has a heart shape made with friendly plastic and the very small on, a friendly plastic butterfly. The background is torn scraps of paper.






2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Wendy, have a fun time! Hugs, Valerie

Sandra Wright. said...

Great Tags Wendy..xx

Blog Archive