Thursday 30 April 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet

'I always behave, just not necessarily well' are the words for this week, and I couldn't resist using naughty Malcolm for the star role. The background is a mop up page from ages ago, and a stencil has been used on top. The figures are coloured with watercolour pens. Malcolm looks a child who wouldn't behave very well and admits it. His mum just looks as if she has given up trying to make him behave, as well as his little friend.
I think there are enough geometric shapes to enter this in Art journal Journey where Valerie's theme is geometric shapes.

I was pleased to see some rain this week as my clay soil was cracking and I was having to water the garden. Below are some pictures of my garden.








6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful journal page with a fun quote. I mostly don't behave myself, and I'm not planning on reforming myself at my age. The pics of your garden are lovely. We got some badly needed rain here, too. Thanks for linking again to AJJ, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

A fantastic page Wendy, Malcolm looks like he could get into a few difficulties and mischief.Thank you for linking to Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey and for the support you give us there.
The photos of your garden were lovely, you have many beautiful flowers to enjoy looking at.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

fantastic your journal page with the quote fits with the Malcom.
Beautiful garden flowers grow with you!
Take care and stay healthy
Hugs Elke

Heather said...

Your mop up pages are so lovely and very useful. Love Malcolm's mum - she's very stylish. I also love your garden and would love to walk round it. The tulips are gorgeous.

Karen said...

Wonderful tag & Journal page ~ Beautiful blooms too ~ Blessings to you!

My name is Erika. said...

You made a fun page with this quote Wendy. I like it. And your flowers look gorgeous. Glad you got some rain! Thanks for joining us at AJJ. Hugs-Erika

Blog Archive