Monday 13 April 2020

Tag Tuesday - Gold and silver

Another tag for my theme on Tag Tuesday, which is gold and silver.
This time I covered the tag with chocolate wrappers. I made a soft texture piece on one of my unused texture plates with some very old paste. It was well passed it's use by date and was very hard to spread on. I then added some gold and silver embellishments a friendly plastic ammonite, and a silver dragon fly and some bee charms. I wonder how long it will take me to use up all my bits and pieces. !!


5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag. Glad you got the texture paste to work. I have another tag ready for Wednesday. Have a lovely day, it's got very cold here. Hugs, Valerie

Heather said...

Another lovely tag - love that dragonfly.

pinky said...

Beautiful work Wendy!!

Diana Taylor said...

Wow the tag is stunning - I love the gold textured background and the dragonfly is so cute. Just lovely.
Diana x

Words and Pictures said...

Chocolate wrappers - what a wonderful idea for the theme! I love the textures here.
Alison x

Blog Archive