Monday 6 April 2020

Tag Tuesday - Gold and silver

It is my turn to host Tag Tuesday for the next two weeks, and I have chosen Gold and Silver for my theme. This gave me the opportunity to do something with lots of texture on. I painted them both with silver paint  and added some bumpy layers of the paint to give texture. I used texture paste and paint through stencils and added some micro beads in four rectangles on the top one. they both have gold or silver thread wrapped around them, and the second one has gold ribbon and wire added.



3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags and wonderful inspiration Wendy. Your tags are really works of art! Stay safe and well, hugs, Valerie

Heather said...

These are both beautiful - especially the dragonfly one. I love dragonflies. Hope you are both keeping well and safe, and enjoying the lovely weather.

Crafting Queen said...

Love the textures and colours in your tags!

Blog Archive