Thursday 23 April 2020

Journal Page with Neet

' I'm sorry we fought, I hate it when you're wrong' are the words for this week. and it means that I have now completed my second large Dylusion journal. I will now be faced with lots of clean white pages. I must find time to get some backgrounds done in advance. My time at the moment is taken up with the garden and sewing.
I have spent two hours this evening on a video Zoom call with my son in St Petersburg in Russia, my daughters were strangely missing on this one, we will try to connect again at the weekend.
My background is a mop up page with Dylusion inks, and I used some geometric type stencil shapes in turquoise and orange, so I can enter this in Art Journal Journey with Valerie's theme of geometric shapes.
The figures are a mix of Dylusion figures, with the one on the left looking slightly superior and one on the right with her arms up in the air with a "I don't know what she's on about look" even her dog looks a bit bemused.


7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Wendy, love your funny figures and how they are 'acting' out their drama. Great background and colours, too. You made me happy with all of the geometric patterns, too. Thanks so much for linking to AJJ. Stay safe, hugs, Valerie

Elkes Lebensglück said...

great this statement make the figures and the background is so nice!
It was very amusing your pages again!
Greetings Elke

Neet said...

Great use of the arms up figure - good thinking on that one. I love orange and blue so your page is fab for me.
Thanks for the heads up about the flowers on my page. I did it to see something and forgot to put it back - now rectified thanks to you. xx
Zoom is good isn't it, hope you can get the girls on with you and you can have a family lockdown party. Keep gardening - what are you sewing? Nosey Neet wants to know.
Hugs, xxxx

Meggymay said...

A fantastic journal spread Wendy and it made me smile, its a great quote you used as well.
Its good that we are able to keep in touch with our families although I have yet to work out some of these more modern ways.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx
Thank you for linking your page to Valerie's AJJ theme.

Karen said...

Fun figures ~ Especially the dogs ~ Blessings on your backgrounds

Heather said...

Your mop up pages are beautiful. I love the colours and the dogs.

My name is Erika. said...

This is a great page Wendy. I wonder which on of those ladies think the other one is wrong. Hope you can get your whole family together on zoom this weekend. And thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey again. Hugs-Erika

Blog Archive