Thursday 16 April 2020

Thursday Journal page with Neet.

'For the first time in her life she was truly happy. Then she remembered she was drunk' These are the words for our journal page this week. The background is sprayed with Dylusion inks and a star stencil used afterwards. I used a Dylusion
My lady is definitely drunk, there she sits amongst the funny fungi under a starry sky. She looks a bit bemused as well.
Gosh the weather has been fabulous again, and my garden is getting so much attention. I sowed some peas and beans in today, and gave everything a good watering.
I must remember to start my car today, as it has been sitting there for five weeks without moving. It's so used to going out for trips, I hope it's not going to sulk.
I think there are enough geometric shapes to enter into Valerie's theme of geometric shapes on Art Journal Journey.


7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful page Wendy, thanks for linking to AJJ. Have a great day, keep safe. Hugs, Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning, Great page!

My name is Erika. said...

I like how you added the bottle to this page Wendy. I always enjoy seeing how different yours and Neet's pages are. This is an interesting quote but makes for some good pages. Thanks for joining us at ARt Journal Journey again. Always appreciated. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

I always get a smile here on Thursdays. Its a fantastic, fun page Wendy and the lady does look rather happy. Thank you for linking over at Art Journal Journey.
Stay safe and well.
Yvonne xx

Heather said...

Another fun and quirky page Wendy. She has probably been eating the funny mushrooms too by the look of her!

Neet said...

Just how tiddly is she? Hope she didn't drink both bottsles.
Great page, love the additiion of the bottles.
Hugs, Neet xx

Words and Pictures said...

Hmm... some magic mushrooms there, methinks, as well as some empty bottles! I love the moonlit feel of this page, Wendy - I'm always happy by starlight too (even when I'm not drunk!).
Alison x

Blog Archive