Thursday 27 February 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week the words are "Change for no one and believe in who you are" The only thing I could think of doing was to make a 'strange' figure that no one would find normal.
The background is Dylusion inks with a stencil used with the darker shades of the green. I did some stamping on top and added the watercoloured figures.
I have managed to get out into the garden a few times this week, freezing cold, but did a bit of planting and tidying up. Roll on Spring.
The floods in Herefordshire and Worcestershire are still bad with the Wye and Severn rivers well over their banks, bridges closed and travelling difficult.
I added some hearts so will enter this in Elizabeths theme of hearts on Art Journal Journey


6 comments:

Neet said...

We both ended up with the same idea - not an easy one when you get down to it was it? I love her butterfly wings and am glad you went with that figure as she is one of my favourite ones.
Hugs, Neet xx
ps did ring you and left a message re the floods

nwilliams6 said...

This is super cool and the perfect representation of those inspiring words. We put on faces but inside we are very different creations. I love that your character is holding hearts too. Fun details all around on this!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Now THAT is quirky, Wendy. Really quite clever. Your lady you chose is wonderful and the cute "thing" on her head had me laughing. I'm glad you added it, though, since it went well with my theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for joining in yet again this month.

Glad you had a chance to get into your garden, but was saddened to read about the floods that don't seem to go away in your country.

kathyinozarks said...

Fun page Wendy-I love it hugs Kathy

Meggymay said...

Wendy she looks a real fun gal, she seems to have a lot going on in her world, the head wear looks great. Thank you for adding this fantastic quirky page to Art Journal Journal.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Oh I love all those fun details Wendy. Thanks for joining us at AJJ again Wendy. Hugs Erika

Blog Archive