Thursday 6 February 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week the words are 'My brain has too many tabs open' All I could think of doing was putting down the thoughts in her brain and putting the jobs she needed to do in bubbles. The background started off as a mop up page, and I used some stencils and stamps to add some interest. I also added some red hearts to brighten the page up a bit.
At last I have been able to get in the garden and actually managed to drag Peter out there as well. I ache everywhere and am nicely tired. The garden is beginning to look like someone cares, with a lot of the dead stuff has now cut down. I am now digging up loads of ivy and then I will plant a new hedge alongside the field.


I am entering this in Art journal Journey where Elizabeths theme is Hearts.

8 comments:

Neet said...

Why did I not think of bubbles? What a jolly good idea to do this and put the daily tasks that we all face in them. Think your real life tabs work better than mine.
Glad you are well enough at last to get out in the garden, Knowing you it will be looking spick and span in no time. Hope the weather, and your aches, keep like this for you as I know how much you enjoy gardening.
Hugs & Best Wishes
Neet xx

Heather said...

This makes me think of my brain which is regularly overloaded with junk. How lovely to be able to get out into the garden. It's a great time of year, watching everything gradually coming back to life again.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Great to let her speak in bubbles, beautiful and cheeky she stands there. Nice that the weather lets you in the garden and you feel better again!!
Greetings Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a clever way to document this quote. I fear it applies to me, too. You created a real gem, a truly fun page, and one that put the point into perspective. I'm also thrilled you shared this with us using my theme at Art Journal Journey, too. A very clever way to meet this challenge.

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning I love it

Meggymay said...

A great page Wendy, you have created another fabulous page, id you find the answer to what the tabs all do in my head, please let me know,
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

I like how you showed that quote Wendy. You really nailed it with those circles. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. Much appreciated. Hugs-Erika

Words and Pictures said...

Oh - like mind-mapping - a really clever take on the words, Wendy, and fabulous bold colours too.
Alison x

Blog Archive