Monday 17 February 2020

Tag Tuesday -- Spring is in the air

Valerie has chosen Spring is in the air for the theme on Tag Tuesday My garden is showing signs of Spring despite the constant rain. I have snowdrops, hellebores, primroses, oxlips, coloured primula, bergenia, daffodils, pulmanaria, and a few roses and penstemon out. Some definitely at the wrong time. I even found a carnation and a fuchsia out last week.
 For my tag I did a background of distress inks and added two of my favourite Spring stamps of snowdrops and bluebells. and a few flowers to finish it off.


5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Wendy. Spring is really on its way!! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Heather said...

A lovely thought and a lovely tag too. Your garden must look beautiful.

Diana Taylor said...

A delightful tag - so pretty and a perfect welcome to Spring.
Diana

Crafting Queen said...

Very pretty tag, love your floral images.

Sandra Wright. said...

A lovely collection of Spring flowers, my favourites are snowdrops.
A lovely tag Wendy xx

Blog Archive