Thursday 27 December 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

My choice this week with the quote "I don't know where you got your opinion from, but I hope you kept the receipt"
My background is distress oxides with several stencils used on top. I stamped and coloured the leaves and coloured the Dylusion figures with watercolour pens.


That's Christmas over for a few days. We are then off to my other daughters for our second Christmas at New Year, this helps share their brother for a few days before he eats me out of house and home.
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and didn't eat too much, we did.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love these pages - the colours are lovely and the quotes are so funny. Happy second Christmas and New Year, when it gets here.

My name is Erika. said...

This is lots of fun Wendy. You really know how to use those Dyan Reaveley images. Happy end of 2018 to you. Hugs-Erika

Neet said...

A delightful page (well, pages, love the background and the characters are so appropriate to the words.
Glad you had a nice Christmas and are looking forward to the net one - lucky to have a family like you have.
Hugs, Neet xx
ps will email you when I get chance

Meggymay said...

I love your quote and the journal pages Wendy, fabulous quirky and fun.
I know how you feel about over eating, we will be having one of our sons cooking for us at New Year.
Yvonne xx

chrissie said...

Love the spread Wendy

Great you have a second Christmas to enjoy after the first one.

Have a terrific time

Love Chrissie xx

Blog Archive