Thursday 20 December 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

Neet's choice this week with "Go jingle your own blimmin bells." As I have been to one of my daughters and the weather was too bad to drive home on Tuesday evening I stayed another night and only came home today (Wednesday). I had been home for half an hour , and we were off to the eldest Grandson's carol service, with supper afterwards. Therefore this was done in a rush, and as it is now midnight I am am off to bed.
Have a super Christmas everyone, and a great New Year.



I am entering this in Art Journal Journey where Elizabeths theme is  'Tis the season'

8 comments:

Heather said...

Love this one and am astounded by your commitment to getting pieces finished on time. Glad you didn't risk driving in those awful conditions.

My name is Erika. said...

The turkey really makes this a fun and unique page Wendy. It put a smile on my face. Hope your holidays are great! Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

This is just so fun! I love your page and great you linked it to Elizabeth's AJJ theme ! Good that you returned back home safely ! Thank you for supporting AJJ and have a very merry Christmas!

oxo
Susi

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I simply adore your sense of humor with this one, Wendy. It's a clever way to think outside the box. I love how the turkey looks like it is getting kicked out of the way by the reindeer. Thank you for sharing this with us using my theme at Art Journal Journey, dear. And have yourself a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays, too. Sounds like you've already begun!

craftytrog said...

Such a fun page Wendy! xox

Meggymay said...

A really fun and delightful page. I always smile when I read the quotes you add.
Have a Happy Christmas and a good New Year Wendy.
Yvonne xx

Neet said...

Love your turkey!
What a great interpretation of the words.
Good job I did this in advance or it would not have happened. My back has gone again and I am a wreck. Had to cancel my op on the 28th because of it.
Hope your Christmas is a good one.
Hugs, Neet xx

Dortesjs said...

super christmas to you to, lovely page you made and quotes

Blog Archive