Monday 17 December 2018

Every inchie Monday -- Poland

This week we are off to Poland and I have drawn the national bird, the white tailed eagle, which is also a symbol of Poland
I have really struggled with the sewn one as the national flower is the field poppy and the tree the oak. I have already sewn these two and didn't want to do them again. So I have chosen a very common animal in Poland, the wild boar. Not an easy one to portray on an inch and I don't really think it looks much like one, but I did my best.



3 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Interesting how you travel to different countries. Love the inchies Wendy. Hugs-Erika

Heather said...

Both of these are so good. The eagle looks very regal and the boar has a bit of a glint in his eye - don't turn your back on him!

Margriet said...

Both inchies are wonderful, and the boar definitily looks like a boar ;-)

Blog Archive