Thursday 6 December 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

Neet's choice of quote this week which is "Mostly I sit around all day being fabulous" This was a last minute job as the week seems to have disappeared. This was not helped with a flu jab on Monday morning, a dreadful trip to Derbyshire for lunch straight afterwards with Peter's family, which took twice as long as usual,  due to the awful traffic. Then lunch in a very hot restaurant and a trip to the loo where I passed out. I ended up on the floor in a cool foyer with the first aid guy who was brilliant and our friend who is a doctor. They fussed around me for ages and threatened me with a visit to Derby hospital if I couldn't get my oxygen levels up. After giving up trying to let them get an ambulance, the first aider was happy with the fact that we would go home with our doctor friend instead of going straight home. I slept all the way home and felt grotty for the next few days. Still not right, but improving.
My page is distress inked, stencilled, and stamped with Dylusion figures cut out and coloured.





3 comments:

Heather said...

Sorry to hear about your traumatic day out after your flu jab but so glad you were well cared for. I think it was a rather potent dose this year as I felt a bit off for several days after mine. Hope you are sitting round feeling fabulous now! Love this page.

Neet said...

Fabulous page Wendy. Sorry to hear about you being taken ill - just shows you are not over the op and therefore not ready to gallivant out. Getting older stinks doesn't it.
Hugs, Neet xx

Meggymay said...

Sorry to read about your day and taking ill. I hope you are resting and feeling a bit better today.
Your page looks really fantastic and the quote is wonderful.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive