Thursday 29 November 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

My choice this time with the words "You may not have lost all your marbles, but there's definitely a hole in the bag" Just love that saying, fits some people I know.
Again I used all Dylusion stamps and did an ink background this time, much happier with distress inks, they are all coming on the desert island with me, even if I can only use them on tree bark and stones.
I used watercolour pens to colour the figures, and distress inks to do all the stamping.
http://creativeeveryday.com/art-every-day-month


I am entering this in Art Every Day Month Day 29

7 comments:

Heather said...

I just love the saying on this one!

Cath Wilson said...

I, too love the words on this one - and the way she's looking down at him so tolerantly! Great page. You must have LOADS of Dylusions stamps. Inks are so much easier to use. I love them.

Have a great day!

Cath x

Neet said...

Love the bright colours on the two figures - very apt choice of Dylusion stamps.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

Cute page! What a fun quote. It's given me a good morning smile! Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

Another wonderful and fun quote, I think I can picture a couple of folk that saying could relate to as well. Its a fabulous page Wendy.
Yvonne xx

johanna said...

hahaha, that saying fits me, too! such a funny and vibrant page again:))

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had to laugh at that sentiment. It DOES fit some people. You must really LOVE those distress inks. The background is as lovely as the images you stamped.

Blog Archive