Thursday 1 November 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet.

This is the first of our new journal prompts where we are using Dyan's  Dylusion quotes. The first one is "Pretending I'm a pleasant person is exhausting" My background is distress oxides with a few smudges of ink from spraying the next page. I have used a Dylusion figure and dog, and coloured them with watercolour pens. I struggled doing the spraying and ended up ripping that signature out. Note to self, don't use the sprays again, unless you feel more confidant.
The colours on the page are not like these, the photo seems to have dulled it all, and the orange is actually pink.
I am gradually feeling better after my op, although my concentration is a bit wobbly. I lost count of how many times I tried to get the photo on my blog and eventually went to bed without knowing whether I had achieved it. I could also sleep for England.


I am also linking this to Art every day month day three.

6 comments:

Heather said...

No wonder you feel exhausted having had an op. They can really take it out of you. I love this sentiment and the colours. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Neet said...

Thought it unlike you to use pink and orange in this way but it is a lovely page and I hope you feel better about spraying soon.
Also hope you soon feel better.
Hugs, Neet xx

Meggymay said...

Your page looks fantastic Wendy and as always the words go so well with the page.
Keep trying the spray paints, they are fun to use.
I hadn't realised you had had an operation. I hope you are recovering well.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Hope you are totally back up on your feet soon Wendy. Love the Dylusions piece. Those quotes are fabulous that she comes with, aren't they? Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

A wonderful page with so well chosen words Wendy! Happy November!

Haddock said...

The orange may be pink, but the orange looks better here :-)

Blog Archive