Thursday 22 November 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet

Neet's choice this week and the words are "Honey I have heels higher than your standards"
I decided to do a double page this time using all Dylusion stamps. I didn't like my background and couldn't wait to cover some of it up. I seem to be struggling to use paints as a background at the moment and am happier with inks. It appears that I have a big blue heart in the middle.
It's snowing at the moment in not sunny Herefordshire. I have a horrible feeling it's going to be a hard Winter.
By the weekend I will be able to drive again. For those who don't know, it's not a drink driving ban ( I don't drink) It's an after op ban, just in case I have to do an emergency stop and the stitches burst ---I think.
My keyboard decided to die yesterday, so we had to go into Hereford to get a new one. I refrained from getting a proper iMac one at a ridiculous price and bought Curry's equivalent  which was £25 instead of 100's.



I am entering this in Art Every Day Month Day 22 

8 comments:

Heather said...

This one is so much fun. I love the background and the blue heart, and the text is priceless!

Neet said...

Snow in Hereford and in Paris! Hope it doesn't get near to me.
Great double page spread - bet you feel happier now with this new journal so you can do these big pages. Lovely and colourful.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

How fun Wendy. You got to love those Dylusion stamps. You used them very nicely too. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

This is another great fun journal spread. That quote is funny as well.
Yvonne xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I'd heard you had had more than a sprinkling of snow, fingers & toes crossed the roads are clearer now, it's warming up a degree or two I believe over the weekend.
Fab journal page, bright & quirky.. A very fun display of super stamps.
Creative wishes Tracey x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had to laugh at the journal spread you created, but was surprised to read you had an operation and couldn't drive. Those Mac products can add up quickly, so getting the cheaper keyboard was a very smart move. Once again, LOVE that spread and those heels, too.

johanna said...

hahaha, what a fun vibrant spread! these dylusions stamps are so amusing. and the text beats it all!!! xox

Cath Wilson said...

Brilliant page, Wendy. Haven't yet seen Neet's - must go look. Love the way you framed this one.

Cath x

Blog Archive