Thursday 15 November 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet.

For our third journal page in this series the words are my choice: 'Who left the bag of idiots open" My back background is distress oxides and ink. I then used a few stencils and used distress inks through them. I finished off with some stamps. The two main figures and mushroom are Dylusions, and the idiots from my collection. It's always handy to have some idiots in your collection.



I am also adding this to Art Every Day Month  Day 15

6 comments:

Neet said...

Great selection of idiots - now why do I not have these stamps? Love your page.
Hugs, Neet xx

Meggymay said...

Wendy this is such a brilliant and fun page. I am sure I have my share of 'idiots', the only trouble is they seem to escape from time to time.
Yvonne xx

Cath Wilson said...

Great page, Wendy - with suitable collection of idiotic looking characters. Love the colours. Fab.

Cath x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Gotta LOVE this latest journal page. Whimsy explodes with color. I love all the layers and was glad you explained them, too. I have a couple of those idiots who live in my neighborhood. Wish I could find a big enough bag for them! Great page for AEDM today, too.

My name is Erika. said...

This is fun Wendy! I think those idiots are pretty hilarious. Nice page! Hugs-Erika

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this, especially your idiots! Chrisx

Blog Archive