Friday 30 November 2018

Life Book 2018

I haven't done anything on this course for months, I've been really bad. This one looked like an easy slap the ink on job, so I had a go. I quite enjoy doodling so it suited my lack of mojo this evening. I just needed to play, it suited me several times over. I also have to admit to not liking it very much. There's random and don't like it, this fits the later. Never mind it will still go in the final book, that is if I ever do enough pages to make one.
As it sort of goes with Erika's theme of Vintage or Modern on Art Journal Journey and also for Art Every Day Month
It is mainly in ink and liquid acrylics.


7 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

I think it is brillant!
Thank you very much for yet another beautiful entry for AJJ !
Happy weekend!
Susi

Heather said...

Beautiful colours and beautiful playing. Yes it is random, but very lovely to look at.

Meggymay said...

I also think this is a fantastic modern page Wendy. I love the freedom, movemnet and the colours.
Yvonne xx

johanna said...

i love the colors of the splashes and how you made all these little decorative ornaments!
thanks for being a companion through AEDM and for all your nice comments! xox

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

We are always our own worst critics, Wendy. I was actually impressed with this modern journal entry. I could feel the freedom and loose way you allowed the piece to flow. Thanks for sharing it with us at Art Journal Journey. It has also been fun visiting with you every day at AEDM. It has made it a very happy place to be this month, dear. I have enjoyed seeing what you have created every day.

Cath Wilson said...

I love this, Wendy. It's fluid and organic and really restful to look at. There's an aura of calm about it.

It's been lovely to visit your art page every day. I'll miss that, and appreciate all your comments. Christmas is around the corner and we'll all be busier from now on... see you soon - probably on a Jeudi Journal day, lol.

Cath x

My name is Erika. said...

Wendy it does go with the challenge! In fact it looks quite modern and I really adore the colors and doodling. I've really enjoyed seeing all you art this month both at AJJ and at AEDM. Thanks so much for your support over at AJJ. Happy December! Hugs-Erika

Blog Archive