Thursday 9 December 2010

Tim Holtz 12 days of Christmas tags Day 9


Once again I had none of the required bits, so mine isn't like Tim's. First of all I photocopied some carol music, stuck it to my tag and inked it up ith my prefered colours. I cut out some letters with one of my alphabet dies and stuck them on, and put glossy accents on as instructed. I used a flower that had been kicking around my workroom for ages and put a heart in the middle, didn't like the crown as well. I used some old buttons to decorate the side. hung some bits at the top, and that was it finished. That's the quickest one so far. Didn't start it until 8 pm-ish.

5 comments:

Netty said...

wow its gorgeous Wendy, love your interpretation. Annette x

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

wow, fast and lovely :D
Julie xx

Heather said...

Another gorgeous tag Wendy - are you going to make them into a little book when you have all twelve?

Meggymay said...

Love how you did this one Wendy, its beautiful

The Dolphin Inn said...

Well I for one am loving the feminity that your tag has, the soft flowers instead of the rosette, much prettier in my opinion, thanks for sharing xxx

Blog Archive