Thursday 11 January 2024

Thursday Journal with Neet

 I have had a migraine all day and have struggled to get this done, I can't see anything to my left and what with that and a new computer I have taken all afternoon and the evening to do this. Sally and her friend Hazel have been discussing the up and coming ball at their school, and Sally seems to think it will solve her lack of a boyfriend, she has being bemoaning the fact that Hazel has one and she hasn't. Hazel has relaxed on the floor and is listening to Sally moaning away and trying to not explain that you have to work hard at a relationship and not sit back and expect it to happen. Sally has a very large notice on the wall with a list of dates on it and numbers on the wall to remind her of the days. Hazel gets very frustrated with her and says " Life is not a fairy tale, if you loose a shoe at midnight , you're drunk." Sally just gave her one of her favourite looks which said it all. I am linking the to Erika's theme of "It's on the calendar" on Art Journal Journey.




6 comments:

Neet said...

How strange, you had a migraine and I am losing it! I forgot it was Wednesday (despite posting that day) and so I had not done my blogpost for AJJ. Couldn't sleep so got up and did it in the wee small hours. I am bog-eyed now.
However, I love your page, such a lovely bright turquoise colour and the girls are brightly decked out. All makes for a lovely page. Mine is so dull by comparison.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

So sorry to hear you have (had) a migraine Wendy. Not fun. I don't get them very often but when I do, all I can do is go to sleep. Hope you are better soon. Your page is great though, and I love the creative way you connect your page to AJJ. Thank you for your support. And I hope you feel better ASAP. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Sorry you aren't fee!ing well! Thanks for making the lovely page and story, hugs, Valerie

Aimeslee Winans said...

Ugh, a migraine is one condition I've never had...knock wood...but I have friends and they paint a very painful picture of it. I sure hope it has passed now. Love your story and page. Teen angst! It's ageless. XOX

Gillena Cox said...

Hope you feel better and stay better.
Happy New Year

Much♡love

pearshapedcrafting said...

I don't get migraines but have seen the way they affect hubby and really hope you don't get them too often. Your journal page may have been a challenge for you but I love it and your story. Thanks for sharing at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

Blog Archive