Thursday 4 January 2024

Thursday Journal with Neet.

The words this week are 'I would challenge you in a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed'. Gosh, this is not any easy one to do and link to Erika's theme of 'It's on the calendar' on Art Journal Journey. Angie has gone to see her cousin Malcolm and she secretly thinks he is definitely a sandwich short of a picnic. She has constantly reminded him to remember his mums birthday, but finds when she gets there that he has forgotten and she had reminded him the day before. Angie had even bought a card and a little present for him to give to his mum, although she suspects he has eaten the box of chocolates himself. Malcolm has that confused look on his face when Angie starts to tell him off and holds even tighter to his constant companion his stuffed monster toy. "I did remind you Malcolm, and wrote it on your calendar. why can't you remember and do it straight away, honestly, I would challenge you in a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed." Malcolm didn't really understand what Angie was on about, but she was a bossy pain in the neck anyway.


 

6 comments:

Neet said...

Well, we both managed to get a calendar in but we can't do that each week for January. Got to get our thinking caps on. Otherwise I love your page and that background is fabulous.
Hugs, Neet xx

R's Rue said...

Lovely.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

My name is Erika. said...

I love how you have a little calendar on the wall Wendy. That's the perfect addition. Thanks for making this page for my AJJ challenge. And I like Malcolm's little friend too. And you don't have to have a calendar for my challenge (although I love that you do!) Have a wonderful rest of the week. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Oh my, what a combination of quote and theme. You did a great job! Hugs, Valerie

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous page and story......and I bet Malcolm did eat the chocolates! Great page for AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

Aimeslee Winans said...

LOL Wendy, Malcolm definitely needs a Big Sister Cousin like Angie. Bosses make the world work, after all! Very cute scene you've made and I love the story, xoxo

Blog Archive