Thursday 23 February 2023

Thursday Journal with Neet.

 The snarky words this week are 'Is your drama going to have an intermission soon ? Adrienne has gone round to her best friends house to update her on her holiday plans. Maisie doesn't really want to hear about them as Adrienne is a bit if a drama queen. As soon as Adrienne cane through the door she started without so much as a hello or how are you to Maisie.

" You will never believe what's happened, the airline has gone bust and they have put us all with a different company" Before she could ask why, Adrienne was off again. " not only is it a not well known company but you can only take a small in-cabin case or holdall, I mean how can I get all my clothes in a small case, in fact I don't think I have a small one, and what about all my makeup. And you don't get a meal either, I mean how awful is that ?"  Taking the opportunity when Adrienne stopped to take a breath, Maisie did mention the fact that since COVID all their friends were having holidays at home where there are plenty of lovely places to visit here in the UK. 

Adrienne started again grumbling again about how annoying everything was and she was really unhappy about having to change her plans even if it was only putting everything in a small case and not having a meal. Added to the fact that she thought holidays at home were boring and the weather was awful. To Adrienne it was a major disaster and Maisie had had enough of her moaning.

Interrupting her mid sentence Maisie asked Adrienne "Is your drama going to have an intermission soon?            



I Am linking this to Erika's theme of Seeing Red on Art Journal Journey.

5 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

A great story and saddened by drama for this young lady!
A great picture with the two women, I love these figures and storys!
Happy Weekend, hug Elke

My name is Erika. said...

Adrienne really does look like she loves drama. I love her red outfit and those red boots too. I hope she ends up having a great holiday. And I hope Maisie enjoys a break from her friend. Thank you for linking up to AJJ. As next week it will be MArch,let me say I appreciate you joining us every week. Hope the rest of this week is a good one for you. hugs-Erika

Neet said...

I guess the 'hands on hips figure' was an obvious one to use this week - we both have used her. Maybe not a coincidence this time but an obvious choice.
From little snippets I hear from the media I guess you are talking about a certain airline that operates from here, cheap flights and no frills? Thank goodness I have never had to fly with them myself. Maybe young girls like this can cope. Must check on the 'no frills' out of curiosity.
Hugs, Neet xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm hoping to catch up before we change hosts at AJJ. I love your story. Adrienne is a real drama queen. I know a few of those. Thanks for sharing this with us using Erika's theme at AJJ.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I think we all know an Adrienne, don't we?

Blog Archive