Thursday 9 February 2023

Thursday Journal with Neet.

 We are on a new list of Tim Holtz snarky comments and the first one is 'I could give up chocolate, but I'm not a quitter'  Millie and Grace were having a Valentines day discussion and Grace had brought round her new handbag with hearts on that her boyfriend had given her. She was so pleased with it and asked Millie if it would look silly if she still used it after February. Millie thought it would be fine, especially as Grace liked it so much. "You are lucky, all I got was two large bars of chocolate. I have spent months trying to loose weight and have just reached my perfect weight, this does not help" "But you love chocolate, and have kept the Cadbury's factory going for years" "I know I love it, but I was seriously going to give it up" said Millie. "Well why don't you, I'll eat the chocolate for you"said Grace. Millie then thought about it for a whole second and said "I could give up chocolate, but I'm not a quitter"

I am linking this to Erika's theme on Art Journal Journey where the theme is Seeing red.




4 comments:

Neet said...

Wow, that is a red background - great for Erika's theme at AJJ. Super page and super storyline.
Hope you are well and looking forward to this new set of Snarkies.
Hugs, Neet xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

a great story about chocolate!
Your site turned out fantastic.
Happy Thursday, hug Elke

My name is Erika. said...

That's the perfect quote with Valentine's Day coming up. And nice story today also. But what works perfect for AJJ is that amazing red background. (So does the red on that dress.) Thanks for sharing it for my challenge at AJJ Wendy. It is much appreciated. hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Gee, Wendy. I wanted to say nearly exactly what Erika said in her comment. The red background is great, red on the dress, bag, and shoes is great, and the entire story was funny and very cleverly created. Thanks for sharing this with us at AJJ using Erika's theme.

Did you see my request a couple of weeks ago to include your blog on my left sidebar? I will only do so with your permission.

Blog Archive