Thursday 8 September 2022

Thursday Journal with Neet

' I used to drink, but that was hours ago ' are the words this week. Zoe was having a break from doing absolutely nothing when her friend Hazel popped round for a chat, well mainly to tell Zoe about her latest boy friend. Zoe didn't really want to know and was doing her very best to look interested. Her eyes kept trying to close and she was having trouble keeping upright on the bean bag. Of course Hazel had noticed Zoe was a bit wobbly and accused her of being a bit drunk. Even Zoe's dog was keeping an eye on her in case she fell on him. I am not drunk Zoe said. "I used to drink, but that was hours ago" Zoe did think Hazel was being a bit mean, and" how many people go around with a bird on their head" she said to Hazel. Zoe didn't think her boyfriend would be around long if that's what she did. 

I am linking this to Neet's theme on Art Journal Journey where the theme is Fur or feathers



5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your beautiful journal page, wendy, lovely colours and a great story to go with it. And thanks for linking to AJJ, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

NatureFootstep said...

lol. love it!

Neet said...

Another great page and story Wendy. I do wish we could have more normal heads instead of the fish, bird and twig ones we have to try to work with. Still, as you keep telling me, it's a challenge, and some days challenged we really are.
At least the theme is easy to adapt to this month.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

Great story Wendy, but my favorite part is that dog. What a cutie and perfect addition to your page for Neet’s challenge. I hope you are having a great week, and thanks for sharing your page with for Neet’s challenge. Hugs Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I just left a comment and blogger ate it. So discouraging. I enjoyed your take on this quote and had a laugh at the bird on Hazel's head. It's certainly quite appropriate for Neet's theme. Thanks for sharing it with us at Art Journal Journey.

Blog Archive