Thursday 24 February 2022

Thursday Journal with Neet.

'I'm so crafty I even sweat glitter' are the words this week. I don't use glitter very often but when I do it gets all over the house. Edith has the same problem, and she is absolutely covered in it, it's in her hair over her clothes and face, plus all over the floor. Her mum will go mad as she says that the vacuum cleaner just does not pick it all up and they end up covered in it too. Her mum has asked her to take more care when she uses it and to keep it on her desk, but as Edith keeps on telling her "I'm so crafty I sweat glitter". I don't think for one minute her mum believes her, I wouldn't. It's now all over my scanner so I can sympathise with Edith to a certain extent. 

I am linking this to Elizabeths theme of What's your style on Art Journal Journey This is another one in the Dylusion style.



 

4 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Oh I can relate to Edith. She is lots of fun Wendy. The only way I'll use glitter is when it is already mixed with glue because I would look like Edith. It was smart to even add it to her face. Thanks for sharing at AJJ Wendy. This is a great page for Elizabeth's sty;e challenge. I hope your week is going well. Hugs-Erika

Neet said...

Now how do you know that the vacuum cleaner will not pick up glitter? I cannot do with it at all and gave most of what I had away, I suggest Edith does the same. Maybe her mum will.
Something I think is worse is the embossing powder that has glitter added, it blows all over the place when heating it with the heat gun - a nightmare!
A great page Wendy, such fun.
Hugs, Neet xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I fell in love with this journal page, Wendy. I laughed and I also can relate to glitter on my scanner and other places. For some reason, it sticks to everything, especially the ultrafine glitter. I enjoyed the story, too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Bleubeard's and my theme.

Meggymay said...

A fabulous fun page Wendy , I think I will be smiling, thinking of this page for many weeks.
Thank you for linking with us all over at AJJ.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive