Wednesday 26 January 2022

Thursday Journal with Neet.

 This quote rather suits me, it's  'I think tossing and turning at night should be considered exercise' I have always had trouble getting to sleep and as a youngster my dad bought me a radio and I listened to Radio Luxenburgh and radio Caroline. After I had fallen asleep, dad used to come up and turn it off. Now I have to rely on pain killers.                                                                                                                             Angela was having trouble sleeping, she had so much on her mind, mainly a huge list of things she needed to do before she sat her exams for college. Having made up her mind to go for a science degree she was now regretting the amount of work she had to do. No more nights out enjoying herself or lazing around doing nothing. It was no wonder she couldn't sleep and Angela certainly had no time or inclination to do any exercise. Her friends had tried to get her to the college gym and she had only one thing to say to them, and that was " I think tossing and turning at night should be considered exercise" I am linking this to Erika's theme of 'Lets face it' on Art Journal Journey.



7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous page and story, as always! Thanks s much for linking to Erika's challenge at AJJ! Hugs, valerie

My name is Cindy said...

Empathise with this one just lately!! Have had a frozen shoulder and cannot get comfortable at night. Lovely page Wendy xx

Neet said...

I must say that my head hits the pillow and I am gone these days - maybe due to the tablets I take. How I wish tossing and turning did make me lose weight, ~I would ask for vivid dreams if that were the case.
Great page Wendy, love the lime green.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

I've never been a tosser or turner at night. But I'm married to one so I can sympathize with the plight. And I like this week's piece and story Wendy. I like the border and how it looks like a little curtain. Perhaps a bedroom window curtain. Thanks for linking this fun face to AJJ again this week. I always enjoy these Thursday Dylusions' pieces. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Poor Angela. I feel for her. I also feel for you. I wake when I decide to turn over, so this quote was one I could definitely relate to. I really like how you framed the page. It almost looked like a bed canopy. I also like how you wrote the words, too. Thanks also for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Erika's theme.

Meggymay said...

A great post and back story for your fantastic page Wendy and I am with the idea of exercising in bed, I've had a good laugh about this quote you used. Thank you for linking your page to Erika's theme over at AJJ.
Yvonne xx

nwilliams6 said...

I tossed and turned all night last night so this page speaks to me!!!! Love it and it is super fun. Great page, Wendy, hugz

Blog Archive