Thursday 6 January 2022

Thursday Journal with Neet

The words this week are ' No outfit is complete without cat hair.' I have used my large flip journal for this one as I could put more cats on it, especially the larger ones. I used a mask for the figure and stamped the leaves, cats and the dog first, then stamped the figure on top.                                                                     Amber loved cats and her mum constantly grumbled about the cat hair everywhere. To try and keep her off the subject she bought her mum a dog, hoping it shed as much hair as the cats. Poor Rufus couldn't quite live up to the cats volume of hair, but tried his best. He liked the cats and was definitely on their side.   After a really bad hair shedding day, Amber's mum was grumbling again, Amber just said to her " No outfit is complete without cat hair"

I am linking this to Art Journal Journey where Erika’s theme is Let’s face it.



7 comments:

Neet said...

A lovely colourful page Wendy. I wouldn't want to live in that house though with all those cats and a dog. Poor mum, hope she likes dogs having had one bought for her.
HMugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

Oh you have so many great faces on this page Wendy. I love the cats and dogs, and you did a great job illustrating that quote. Thanks so much for linking up to AJJ for my face challenge this month. Much appreciated. Hope the new year is going well. Hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

A gorgeous, colourful page Wendy!
Hugs,
Alison

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fun page, Wendy. I think all people with cats and dogs have hairy problems! Thanks for linking to AJJ, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

A fantastic page to illustrate your quote of the week. I loved seeing all the cat images and the hair situation is one I can smile at having had dogs for many years.
Thank you for linking to Erika's theme at AJJ.
Hope the coming year will be a good one for you and your family.
Yvonne xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant page and story Wendy! We once had a cat that shed so much hair it got everywhere! Hugs, Chrisx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You had me at cats. I think it was wise to use the larger journal and Bleubeard was delighted to see them in all their glory, too.

My friend Sally's cats shed everywhere. I come home from her place and I'm a ball of fur myself. My cats don't shed in winter because it's so cold in my home. In summer, I keep them in the cool house (yay for AC) and I brush them daily. If not, they would be fur balls just like Sally's cats.

I was also so very pleased you shared this with us using Erika's theme at AJJ, too.

Blog Archive