Thursday 20 January 2022

Thursday Journal with Neet

The words this week are 'Of course size matters, who wants a small glass of wine'. Suzanne and Eva had been to see a group of their friends and had spent most of the time listening to them discuss the size of their bras, hips and waists. After that they started on their boyfriends and then the size of their cars. Eva was getting very bored with the whole thing and said to Suzanne, lets go home now and do something useful. When they arrived at Suzanne's house she poured them a glass of wine. Eva said how bored she had been listening to their friends and what did it matter what size everything was. Well said Suzanne "of course size matters, who wants a small glass of wine"



 I am linking this to Erika's theme of 'lets face it' on Art Journal Journey

4 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I don't blame Eva. I like how you used your quote this week as your response. and nice page too. I really noticed the borders you used at the top. And of course, nice faces too. Thanks so much for joining in at AJJ Wendy. It's much appreciated. Hope your week is going well. hugs-Erika

Neet said...

Nice page and story. Love the background.
Hope all is well at Kirk Towers.
Hugs, Neet xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fabulous page, loving that saying too 😀. Take care and Happy January! Hugs Jo x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I just wrote to Neet and told her I normally HATE seeing comment moderation, but it is good when I'm as far behind as I am visiting you and her this month. My sincere apologies. At least I know you will see this comment and all the previous ones I am about to leave because you have to approve (or disapprove) them.

I love the background and that amazing border you placed around the page. I also like your back story. Suzanne had it right. No one wants a small glass of wine! Thanks, also, for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Erika's theme.

Blog Archive