Thursday 16 December 2021

Thursday Journal with Neet

 None of my yoga pants have ever been to yoga' As I was going to link this with Valeries theme 'When one door closes, another one opens' in Art Journal Journey, I needed to have a door on it.                               Janice has  quite a few types of yoga pants and often wore them around the house. She had been doing some exercises in the lounge, well what she called exercises, like stretching a leg in the air every now and then. Janice managed to fall asleep and had this strange dream about the yoga classroom being closed because of a strange incident. There was even black tape across the door to stop people going in. Not that that was a problem in her case. She woke up with a start with her cat Bibs looking at her very oddly. Feeling she had to explain to him that she wouldn't be dashing around there anytime soon. "Don't worry" she said, "None of my yoga pants have never been to yoga"

                                         



9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What a funny story! None of my pants have ever been to yoga, either, so I can sympathise. I love the twist with the dream so you could put the door into it. Thanks so much for linking to my challenge at AJJ, Wendy. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Neet said...

Very good. A clever idea to incorporate it all into a dream. Love the figure and the H cat. Great wall with the door.
Have a good weekend, Hugs, Neet xx

Corry said...

What een beautiful journal , I love the colors. And the cat .....look his eyes.. amazing
hugs Corry

My name is Erika. said...

Janice certainly looks like she means business about not going to yoga. I love the door with the X across it. What a fun way to include a door in your Dylusions quote page. And I love the cat. I hope your not too busy with the holiday, and thanks for sharing this with us at AJJ this week. Hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

A funny story Wendy, and I love your page!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Such a clever take on that prompt, Wendy. I had to laugh at Janice and her cat. I have never bought yoga pants, but I sure like how Janice is dressed. Well done, dear and a great page for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

nwilliams6 said...

I am loving this prompt as none of my yoga pants have been to a class either! Love your walls and the kitty! Fun page, Wendy. Hugz

Elkes Lebensglück said...

A great funny story and the page!
Unfortunately I'm sick so I couldn't comment that often
I wish you a Merry Christmas, hugs, Elke

pearshapedcrafting said...

Hilarious! Love the look on the cat's face! Yoga's not for me either! Hugs, Chrisx

Blog Archive