Thursday 25 November 2021

Thursday Journal with Neet

 Not and easy one to illustrate this week.The words are ' I'm really into cross fit. I cross my fingers and hope I can fit in my jeans ' I have made a stormy sky this time and Lucy has taken her dog for a walk. She needs to loose weight and has decided to take her dog Shorty for a walk every day. They are going to have to head for home before it rains and she says to Shorty "I'm really into cross fit. I cross my fingers and hope my jeans fit" Hopefully if she can keep doing the walks every day she will be able to get into them again.

I am linking this to Chris's theme of All sorts of weather on  Art Journal Journey 



6 comments:

Neet said...

Well Wendy, those telepathic vibes have been at it again and so much so this week. Talk about spooky!
What can I say apart from "Lovely page and story". You'll see what `I mean when you pop over to mine.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

That's a great quote for this week. For me with Thanksgiving, it might be more of a cross fit for food. Smile. I love your page this week. That little dog is a fun addition too. Thanks for joining us at AJJ. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

Thats a super quote and that little dog was so cute. Thank you for adding your fantastic page to Chris's theme at AJJ.
Yvonne xx

nwilliams6 said...

Fun quote - sounds like something I would say....lol.

Love the stormy looking sky and that fun dog! Another very fun page, Wendy! Hugz

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am SO, SO far behind, Wendy and for that I apologize. Too many Thanksgiving parties and not enough time at home on the computer. I loved how you and Neet worked so well with this one and it looks like you both used the same images. This was a very clever journal page and also a great entry for Chris's theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love the cute dog.I also love that both you and Neet have featured dog walking, something that has to be done in all kinds of weather - just perfect for my theme at AJJ. Hugs, Chrisx

Blog Archive