Monday 1 November 2021

Art Every day Day 1

 Today is the start of Art Every day, and last year I discovered it on a friends blog. I didn't manage all of the days last year, so this year I aim to do better. This is my entry for Day 1 this year. This is one one the lessons on this years Life Book, the title of the class was called I step into the light. The tutor was Ida Andersen-Lang an artist from Denmark. It is in watercolours and I really enjoyed doing this one, and she is a wonderful artist.

I am also linking this to Art Journal Journey where Chris's theme is All kinds of weather.




12 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Such a beautiful painting. Anesha x

My name is Erika. said...

This is amazing Wendy. I need to really try out Lifebook. All these pieces of art I have seen are great ideas. You should link this up to Chris' new challenge at AJJ which is all kinds of weather Wendy. This is perfect! Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not only is this an incredible painting, it is quite fortuitous it also lined up nicely with Chris's theme at Art Journal Journey. I really love it, and it puts MY puny rainbow to shame. This is impressive and a great first entry for both Art Journal Journey and AEDM. So glad you joined, too.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous piece, Wendy, love the drawing from Ida Andersen's lessons so lovely! Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is so beautiful Wendy. It looks like a great lesson. Thanks so much for sharing this at AJJ, hugs,Chrisx

My name is Erika. said...

Thanks for joining us at AJJ also Wendy!!!

Empire of the Cat said...

I didn't manage all the days last year either but I'm hoping to do better this year, as I've managed a post every day in Sept and Oct. I love your take on Ida's lesson, I haven't done that one year, I'm so behind on LB and it will be ending soon lol. Happy AEDM! Elle/EOTC

craftytrog said...

This is a gorgeous painting Wendy, I love it!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

This is a powerful beautiful work of art!
Havea happy time, hugs, Elke

DVArtist said...

Ohhhh she is just gorgeous. Her face has such character.

Meggymay said...

A fantastic page Wendy, I love how you added a rainbow behind your beautiful lady. Thank you for linking up with Chris's theme at AJJ.
Yvonne xx

Matilde said...

Very beautiful page! 😍

Blog Archive