Thursday 4 November 2021

Thursday Journal with Neet

 This weeks words are ' Until you spread your wings you have no idea how far you'll fly' Clare and Sharon are going for a walk, it's a very windy Autumn day and the last of the leaves are blowing off the trees. It's so windy that Sausage Clare's dog was having trouble as his ears kept being blown upwards, it was most uncomfortable. Clare had sensibly tied her hair back but Sharon's was blowing all over the place. The purpose of the walk was to have an important conversation away from Sharon's parents. She explained to Clare that she was thinking of taking herself off to Australia for an adventure. There were so many places she longed to see and although she would be on her own, she felt she could manage, especially as they all spoke English, and she wasn't going to go backpacking in the wild areas. What do you think" she asked Clare. Clare thought her friend could cope and said : until you spread your wings, you will never know how far you'll fly"



I am linking this to Chris's theme of All kinds of weather on Art Journal Journey

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your fun page, and the sausage dog in his knitted coat. My neighbours breed those dogs, and always have a 2 at home, too! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Valerie-Jael said...

And of course, thanks for linking to Chris' challenge at AJJ, much appreciated!

Neet said...

What a delightful picture. I love that the little dog has been wrapped up in a warm coat too.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

Sausage is the perfect name for that dog. He has a cool coat too! And I love your weather on the page too. It looks like a beautiful autumn day Wendy. THanks for sharing at AJJ, and I'm enjoying seeing your posts at AEDM too. Hope your week is going well. Hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

A gorgeous Autumn page Wendy, I love the colours of everyone's outfits!

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a brilliant page Wendy! It really does look windy, poor Sausage, at least has his warm coat on! Thanks so much for sharing this at AJJ for my theme, hugs, Chrisx

Meggymay said...

I had to smile at the coat you created for the dog, its a fabulous page Wendy and story. I hope she gets to go on a trip to a warmer country.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That little sausage dog had me laughing at how he was dressed. Of course, I thought Sharon's hair showed how windy it was. I think she will do well on her own and I see Clare thinks so, too. With the leaves swirling around, this is a great page for Chris's theme at Art Journal Journey, dear.

Blog Archive