Tuesday 26 January 2021

Tag Tuesday - use a photograph.

 For my theme on Tag Tuesday for the next two weeks I have chosen  'use a photograph or part of one' on your tag.  I have been making a few tags picturing my family past and present. So I decided to carry on with that and have made two tags, one of my mum as a young girl and the other of my dad's sister, her husband, my young cousin Robert, my brother and myself. It is one of my favourite photographs from the 40's. I am the only one left.





3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags Wendy! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Very precious photos Wendy, especially as you are the only one left to treasure them. Beautiful tags and such a great theme you chose!

Claire said...

That's really special Mum...xxx Going to follow your blog now!

Blog Archive