Sunday 20 September 2020

Tag Tuesday - Down on the farm

 On Tag Tuesday, Valerie's theme is Down on the farm. I am very late entering this as I forgot how time flies when you are so busy. I have my son home from Russia for a few months and I seem to spend all my time cooking meals and coping with two men. My studio rarely sees me at the moment, as I am too tired in the evening which is when I do my art.

This tag was made using some new stamps from Paperartsy designed by Elena Gazinska. I love all the quirky figures she comes up with. These are silly chickens  which are the only stamps I have that are farm orientated.  






5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for not forgetting us completely! Valerie

Kokopelli said...

Hahaha, love your chicken dance tag! So cute!

Karen said...

Your tag is too funny! ~ Enjoy the visit with your son.

Sandra Wright. said...

Super tag..love those chickens,lol..x

Heather said...

That stencilled background is perfect for your quirky chickens. How lovely to have a visit from your son.

Blog Archive