Thursday 27 August 2020

Thursday journal with Neet.

'I don't care that you don't care, that I don't care' are the words this week. The background is distress oxides with some stencils. The figures are Dylusions painted with watercolour pens. The lady on the left has had several letters from her boyfriend explaining why he doesn't want to see her again, she can't believe it and had started tearing the letters up. Her friend has no sympathy for her as she didn't like the bloke anyway. She is not bothered if her friend knows she doesn't care.

As I have used envelopes (pockets) for the letters, I am entering this in Alison's theme of pocket and tags on Art Journal Journey


 

6 comments:

Neet said...

How strange, I almost did more or less the same theme for this. I thought of a lady crying because of a broken heart and love letters. So glad the telepathy went in another direction later.
Great page, love the letters/envelopes and the background.
Hugs, Neet xx
ps mine started off red and almost used diamonds in the rough but went with circles and then it all went to pot. This is weird!

craftytrog said...

A brilliant page! I love it Wendy! That's a great quote :-)
Thanks for linking to my AJJ theme.
Alison xx

My name is Erika. said...

Fantastic Wendy. Thoe envelopes are very creative pockets and I do like how the letters are taglike. This is another super page and story! Thanks for joining us at ARt Journal Journey and for participating in Alison's challenge. Enjoy your weekend. hugs-Erika

pinky said...

Wow that is super cool Wendy!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That was a convoluted theme this week, Wendy and you ACED it. I like how you used the envelopes in your story and how they take on more than just a prop. They also are wonderful for joining us at Art Journal Journey using Alison's theme, too. This is a great entry.

Meggymay said...

Sorry I am late calling in Wendy you have shared another fabulous page to the AJJ theme.
I loved how you interpreted the quote you used.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive