Thursday 13 August 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet

 Boys will be boys and so will a lot of middle age men is the quote for this week. My trio have been very naughty and have gone into a ladies beauty department and changed all the price labels. The shampoo is £10 and the perfume on sale for 40p, in fact most of it is at bargain prices. I think the two boys have led the older man on and he has joined in the fun, anything for a peaceful life.

 The page is Dylusion inks with a stencil added afterwards in a different colour. The figures are coloured with watercolour pens. I used three different parts of other figures to make the older man.

I have used small tags for the price labels and I can enter it in Alisons theme of  pockets and tags on Art Journal Journey.

We have had the most horrendous storm which took out a 300+ year old oak tree in my daughters garden. They were really lucky that it went in the opposite direction to the house, it was huge and would have done a lot of damage.



5 comments:

Neet said...

What a great idea to use all of those tags in that way. I can see those naughty boys have put in an appearance with you as well as me, guess they were an obvious choice so no telepathy this week. Well, not really.
Love the bright outfits of the boys and the older man against that green background.
Hugs, Neet xx

craftytrog said...

I love this fun page Wendy! Those naughty 'boys'! Lol
Thanks for joining my theme at AJJ.
Alison xx

Heather said...

Another great page Wendy. How sad that lovely mature tree was brought down in the storm. It must have been very scary and I'm glad your daughter and house are safe.

My name is Erika. said...

Wendy this is a super page and I just love the story. Using the magazine images adds to so much to the page and what a great way to use tags. Very clever! And your daughter was very lucky indeed. Hope no more bad storms. Thanks for joining in Alison's challenge Wendy. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

I had to have a laugh at this weeks sentiment, your page is fun and thank you for linking up to AJJ and sharing your art with us there.
Yvonne

Blog Archive