Thursday 20 August 2020

Thursday Journal with Neet

 Old is the new Black is the saying this week. I was a bit stumped on this one and once again left it to the last minute. I gave two of the figures grey hair and used ones that looks older than some of Dyan's figures. The two ladies have decided that if old is the new black, they could wear some colourful clothes. They have therefore put their black clothes in the recycling bin. As youngsters seem to like wearing black the clothes will suit them.                                                                                                                                       I am entering this in Chris's theme of pockets and tags on Art Journal Journey.

I have my son coming back from Russia on Friday, as he has to re-new his passport and visa, he teaches English in St Petersburg. This means we will be eaten out of house and home, he eats loads and is as thin as a stick. ( I wish I was, well thinner than I am now)

It's rained on and off all week, so am hoping to catch up with housework and art work, but not in that order.



7 comments:

Neet said...

Nice one Wendy, the lady on the left is definitely one I would think looks old out of all the figures. Not quite but almost telepathic again in our thoughts.
Love the bright colours.
Hugs Neet xx

Heather said...

How lovely to have your son home for a while, even if he will eat you out of it!
Love the stylish ladies.

My name is Erika. said...

What a fun pocket Wendy. This is a great page for the quote. It is always fun to see what you ladies come up with. Hope you're having a nice week. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry I've missed other entries. It was because my internet was offline for nine days. I can't believe I'm actually not late this week. I love the aged women. The one on the right is so funny with her hairdo. I like the colorful clothes and the recycle bin that became the pocket with the discarded black and white clothing. It's really a fun entry and I'm thrilled you shared it with us using Alison's theme at Art Journal Journey.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

This is great thought up again with your old ladies. I always find your pictures amusing
Have a nice day with your son, hugs Elke

craftytrog said...

A great page Wendy, thanks for joining in with my theme at AJJ!
Alison xx

Meggymay said...

A fabulous page to show your interpretation of the quote.
Thank you for linking to the AJJ theme and I am sorry to be late calling in.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive