Thursday 25 July 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

Neet's choice this week with the words 'Laugh till you leak, it just makes it funnier' As Dyan doesn't do happy laughing faces it wasn't easy to find a figure that would fit the bill. This one sitting on a house with her two little companions I thought would do. I left it until the last minute again, as I have been at one daughters and spent today with the youngest one as it was her birthday. Surely my three kids cannot be that old, can they !!
It has been so hot it's difficult to find the energy to do anything. I did manage to put some plants in  this morning,  as we had thunder storms and heavy rain last night. Ideal conditions to put some new young plants in the new flower beds.
I am now going to make a new background for my textile course, which is taking up a lot of my time.
Really enjoying it, even though other things have been sidelined.



2 comments:

Heather said...

You must have had fun making this one, and the background colours match the current temperatures!

Neet said...

What a gorgeous background. Just right for the heatwave - and funnily enough today is supposed to be the hottest on record.
Funny but I have been drawn to yellows and oranges of late although I rarely use them normally.
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive