Thursday 11 July 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week I have been out in the garden working on three new flower beds. I was very relaxed about doing my journal page early evening on Wednesday. Wrong, my daughter called us Wednesday morning for us to spend the evening looking after the two youngest grandchildren, as the oldest was in the school play and dad was in London. Over we go and sort the youngsters out and then eat with Claire when she came home with Max ( a barber in the play)

This lefts me an hour to do my page when we came home, fifteen minutes to make my scanner work and a few minutes to get it on my blog. So much for a relaxed evening.
The background is inked with Dylusion inks, with stencils used afterwards. I used one of Dyan's border stencils with black soot distress ink. The main figure is Dylusion with some Paperartsy stamps for the little people.


2 comments:

Neet said...

That will teach you not to leave it until the last minute. Love the background, great colours used. So hot - like your weather I guess. Not at all like ours - blues for us.
Have a good week.
Hugs, Neet xx

Heather said...

You have to be adaptable once you're a Mum and a Granny, don't you? Fantastic page especially considering the short time you had to make it. I have just treated myself to some Dylusion inks and must put them through their paces.

Blog Archive